Here are some guidelines to help you choose the "perfect stamp set" for your projects. A versatile stamp set is...
- Cross-gender - able to be used on feminine and masculine projects.
- Cross-application - can be used for a large array of projects: cards, gifts, scrapbooking, etc.
- Cross-occasions - good for a variety of occasions: birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, new arrivals, sympathy, etc.
- Compliments or coordinates with other stamp sets and accessories you have.
- Good for a range of techniques.
- Loved by you, because if you don't love it you won't use it!
A stamp set that puts a tick in all six boxes would be versatile indeed! However, that "perfect" stamp set may be allusive. To ensure you are choosing a versatile stamp set, select sets that fulfil a large number of the guidelines above and you will find you reach for it time and again.