The first time you mount a wood-mount Stampin' Up! stamp set may be a bit daunting, but it needn't be. If you have any questions after reading this or would like a demonstration on how to mount a stamp, then please contact me.
When you receive your stamp set it comes in its own container. On the inside cover of the container are instructions for assembling your stamps. The container will hold three things:
- A sheet of rubber with your stamp images,
- A wooden block for each stamp, and
- A clear label for the top of each stamp block.
To assemble your wood-mount stamps:
- Push your die-cut stamp images out of the rubber sheet. Match the rubber images and labels to the correct wooden blocks.
- Apply the labels to the blocks, trimming if necessary.
- Remove backing paper from rubber images and adhere to the wooden blocks, matching the position of the image with the label. Press firmly.