If you follow Creative Stamping on Facebook then you will know that Stampin' Up! have released four additional NEW Sale-A-Bration products for March. For every $110* you spend, you now have more FREE products to choose from!
- Click HERE to download the brochure featuring these four NEW Sale-A-Bration products (821 KB PDF)
- Click HERE to download the 2015 Sale-A-Bration brochure (2.45 MB PDF).
I have used select Sale-A-Bration products to create this butterfly birthday card...
Stamps: Big Day (wood: SAB 139109, clear: SAB 139112). Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe (131176), Pistachio Pudding (131177), VersaMark (102283), Crisp Cantaloupe Ink Refill (131165). Card/Paper: Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP (SAB 138635), Pistachio Pudding (131299), Whisper White (106549), Stacked with Love DSP Paper Stack (137779). Accessories: Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (SAB 138634), Tea Lace Paper Doilies (129399), Gold Sequin Trim (132983), Venetian Crochet Trim (134581), White Jute Ribbon (137904), Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder (109129). White Stampin' Emboss Powder (109132). Tools: Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Butterflies Thinlits Dies (137360), Spring Flowers Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (137365), Heat Tool (129056), Sponge Daubers (133773), Stampin' Spritzer (126185), Sticky Strip (104294), Glue Dots (103683), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Here's the Sale-A-Bration products I used, remembering that you can't purchase these - they are limited-edition items and can only be earned...
Irresistibly Yours Specialty Designer Series Paper (138635) - FREE with qualifying order*
Best Year Ever Accessory Pack (138634) - FREE with qualifying order*
I created this card for the new Around the World Challenge, which is "Stripes". I started with the striped Irresistibly Yours DSP and a butterfly die-cut from Whisper White card using largest Butterflies Thinlits Die...
Here's some tips on how I achieved some of the fun elements on this card...
- Dauber Crisp Cantaloupe and Pistachio Pudding ink onto the Spring Flowers embossing folder. Spritz ink with water, add Irresistibly Yours Specialty DSP and emboss. Wipe excess ink off the paper's glossy accents to reveal the striped pattern.
- Add a few drops of Crisp Cantaloupe ink to a small amount of water and soak Venetian Crochet Trim. Dry dyed trim thoroughly before using.
- Press VersaMark ink pad onto a Tea Lace Paper Doily. Add gold embossing powder and heat-set.
- Cut the selvage off the length of Calypso Coral ribbon and use the pulled threads.
- Pull gold sequins off the trim and use individually.
So now it's your turn to join in our "Stripes" challenge. Create something using current Stampin' products and share your creation with us...
Add your photo to the bottom of the challenge post where it says "It's your turn!". Entries close 13 March.