Last Friday I held a Mini Catalogue Launch Party to celebrate the release of the festive September-December 2023 Mini Catalogue. While the photos in the mini catalogue are amazing, they really don't do the products justice and they are so much better in real life. Take a look at some of the stunning products displayed at the Mini Catalogue Launch Party...
Now, as you know, a party is not a party without games and prizes. We had a lot of laughs playing games and some of you were really competitive! These were the fun prizes I gave away to the lucky winners... 6" x 6" samples of Joy of Christmas 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, some Loose Holly Gens & Sequins, all wrapped up with Black & Very Vanilla 3/8" Large Check Ribbon.
And then there was the BIG prize draw! Everyone who attended had multiple opportunities to get their name into the draw for the sweet Beary Cute stamp set, a pack of Beary Christmas 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper, wrapped with a long length of Balmy Blue 3/8" Sparkle Ribbon.
I love making small gifts and the Mini Catalogue Launch Party gave me a good excuse to create these cute gift pockets for all the attendees...
Stamps: Merry & Bright Stamp Set (photopolymer: 161946). Ink: Blueberry Bushel (147138). Card/Paper: Pool Party (124391), Merry Bold & Bright 12" x 12" Designer Series Paper (161945). Accessories: Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels (), White 1/2" Iridescent Ribbon (161955). Tools: Very Best Trio Punch (159878), Stampin’ Dimensionals (104430).
The gift pockets were so easy to make - and fun! Here is how you can create them too...
- Cut Merry Bold & Bright Designer Series Paper at 5 cm x 30.5 cm (2" x 12") and then score at 16.5 cm and 25.5 cm (6-1/2" and 10"). Fold the patterned paper in "half" on the 16.5 cm (6-1/2") score line, and then fold down a flap on the 25.5 cm (10") score line.
- Punch a decorative edge at the top and bottom of the patterned paper with the Very Best Trio Punch. Punch a hole at the top of the patterned paper with the Very Best Trio Punch.
- Add adhesive along the two edges of the pocket and adhere. Add a Stampin' Dimensional under the front flap and adhere.
- Cut Pool Party cardstock at 7 cm x 1.5 cm (3-3/4" x 5/8"), stamp "Oh, what fun!" from the Merry & Bright stamp set in Blueberry Bushel ink, and adhere to the front of the gift pocket with Stampin' Dimensionals. Add a large Iridescent Rhinestone Jewel beside the words.
- Thread a 15 cm length of White Iridescent Ribbon through the hole at the top of the gift pocket, tie a knot, and trim ribbon ends.
Then all you need to do is fill the gift pockets with your favourite slimline treats or gifts!
These pretty guest gifts were filled with Whittakers Sante Bars. You could also slide in a decorative pen, bookmark, nail file, or similar gifts and use the gift pockets for Secret Santa presents too!
At Mini Catalogue Launch Party, we also had hands-on experiences with new products, creating some fun projects, but I'll share those with you next week.
Join us next time! Click HERE to subscribe to get email updates and advance notice when the next fun event is scheduled.