Have you seen the beautiful Strong of Heart stamp set? This is a special charity stamp set where Stampin' Up! will donate $4.50 NZD to support heart health for every Strong of Heart stamp set purchased. I just love the brushstroke heart image from this stamp set and have stamped it on a Polished Pink Ombre Gift Bag...
Stamps: Strong of Heart (cling: 156376). Ink: Polished Pink (155712), VersaMark (102283). Card/Paper: Polished Pink (155711). Accessories: Ombre Gift Bags (155479), White Embossing Powder (Basics Stampin' Emboss Powders: 155554), White Baker's Twine (Baker's Twine Essentials Pack: 155475), 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (155571). Tools: Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653), Peach Dies (155829), Heat Tool (129056), Tombow Multipurpose Liquid Glue (110755), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Strong of Heart (cling: 156376) - $42.00
Ombre Gift Bags (155479) - $12.50
20 food safe bags: 4 each of 5 colours
4-3/4" x 7" (12.1 cm x 17.8 cm)
You may have noticed that the Ombre Gift Bags are flat and my gift bag is gusseted. It is a simple process to take these lovely bags and make them sit up...
- Cut the bottom fold off the gift bag.
- Score down the left and right sides at 2 cm (3/4").
- Score the bottom at 2.5 cm (1").
- Cut up from the bottom along the side score lines until you meet the lower score line.
- Fold along score lines to great the gusseted sides.
- Fold in the tabs at the bottom and secure with adhesive to create the base.
- (Optional) Add a piece of cardstock cut at 8 cm x 3.8 cm (3-1/4" x 1-3/8") inside the gift bag for a stronger base.
Before constructing the gift bag, I stamped all sides with the brush stroke heart image from the Strong of Heart stamp set in Polished Pink ink, the same colour as the ombre bag. I continued this monochromatic theme with white-embossed words stamped on Polished Pink cardstock, some die-cut flowers also from Polished Pink cardstock (one with a Polished Pink jewel in the centre), and then finished it with a pretty white baker's twine bow.