... welcome Vintage Vogue and Scallop Envelope! Yes, the Summer Mini and Sale-a-bration are over for another year. The excitement is now about the new Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue which was released today!
I found out a couple of days ago that there could be three more kids with us over Easter, so I "whipped up" these little treats and said my goodbyes to the gorgeous Chocolate Bunny from the Summer Mini.
Stamps: Chocolate Bunny (117725), Vintage Vogue (119191), Defining Alphabet (116354). Card/Paper: Kraft (106554), Almost Amethyst (108621), Certainly Celery (108619), Whisper White (106549). Ink: Almost Amethyst (101723), Certainly Celery (105217), Close To Cocoa (103139), Chocolate Chip (100908), VersaMark (102283). Accessories: Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder (109130), Clear Rhinestone Brads (113144), White uni-ball Signo Gel Pen (105021). Tools: Scallop Envelope Bigz Die (113462), Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine (113439), Standard Premium Crease Pad (113476), Scallop Circle Punch (109043), 1-3/8" Circle Punch (104401), Scallop Edge Punch (112091), Mat Pack (105826), Stampin' Sponges (101610), Stamp-a-ma-jig (101049), Stampin' Dimensionals (104430).
Believe it or not, this little box is made using the Big Shot with the Scallop Envelope Bigz Die. What is the Big Shot? The Sizzix Big Shot is a die-cutting machine, which has been released in the Autumn Mini along with exclusive Stampin' Up! dies. Watch this space for more information.
Anyhow, I stamped and embellished this little box to match the three door hangers I made last week.
- Chris Twing shows how simple it is to create a Scallop Envelope Box with this easy-to-follow tutorial.
It is amazing just how many things (other than an envelope) that you can make with the Stampin' Up! scallop envelope!
Here are some sneak peaks into the Autumn-Winter Mini...
- The Sizzix Big Shot Die-Cutting Machine, with exclusive dies and embossing folders
- Clear-mount rubber stamps
- Three new punches, now in a new easy-to-store design
- Three new In Colours - cardstock, designer paper, ink and ribbon in Melon Mambo, Soft Suede and Rich Razzleberry
- Plus gorgeous stamp sets, designer papers, accessories, tools and more!
This year saw a change in the release schedule for the Stampin' Up! catalogues. That means that the 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue will be around until the end of August 2010. To see us through until then, we will have the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue for five months. No wonder it's so BIG!
- Click HERE to check out the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue online.
- Click HERE to contact me to purchase the latest Ideas Book & Catalogue (RRP $14.95) and receive your own copy of the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue for free!
Come for Cake & Coffee... To celebrate the launch of the Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue I am having cake and coffee at my house on Thursday, 1 April at 7.30 pm, no cost. Come along and check out and play with the new products, bring your latest creations and share ideas over some cake and coffee. Anyone who comes takes home an Autumn-Winter Mini Catalogue for free. Also any orders placed on the night will get free shipping.
- Click HERE to contact me to let me know you are coming along to the Cake & Coffee Evening.