Updated 13 September 2022: All scheduled events will be held with the mandated requirements for event gatherings with advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health.
See all scheduled events HERE. When you attend an event, please remember to:
- Use the provided hand sanitiser or handwashing facilities.
- You are welcome to wear a face covering, but it is not required.
- Do not attend an event if you are feeling unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms. Please advise me before the event and a kit can be prepared for you.
I have taken the following precautions in accordance with advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health:
- My family and I are all fully vaccinated.
- The contact details for all attendees at each event will be recorded to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary.
- All high-touch, non-porous surfaces where you will be creating, like tables, placements, and stamping tools, will be cleaned with sanitising wipes or disinfectant prior to arrival.
- Soap and water, and hand sanitiser for handwashing are available at all events and I encourage you to use them frequently. I also have antiseptic or sanitising wipes that you can request during an event.
- I will keep doors and windows open, where possible, for good ventilation and improved airflow.
Click HERE to see all the updates concerning the impact of COVID-19.
Last updated 13 September 2022