Updated 6 September 2021: There will be no scheduled in-person events until New Zealand returns to Alert Level 1 as I cannot maintain the social distancing requirements. The in-person events planned for September have been cancelled. The October events are currently still scheduled but will be reassessed as I take advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health.
The dates of all upcoming events will be reassessed and will resume under Alert Level 1. For all events, please remember three things when you arrive:
- Scan with the NZ COVID Tracer App using the displayed QR-Code,
- Use the provided hand sanitiser, and
- Wear a mask if required (disposable masks available if you do not bring one).
I will take the following precautions in accordance with advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health:
- All high-touch, non-porous surfaces where you will be creating, like tables, placements, and stamping tools, will be cleaned with sanitising wipes or disinfectant prior to arrival. In my home, doorknobs, handles, taps, countertops, and the bathroom/toilet will also be disinfected prior to arrival.
- Soap and water for handwashing are available at all events and I encourage you to use them frequently. It is recommended that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, that’s singing Happy Birthday through twice! I also have hand sanitiser and wipes that you can request during an event.
- The contact details for all attendees at each event will be recorded to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary. I will also provide a QR code poster for the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- If you are feeling unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, please advise me and do not attend an event. A kit can be prepared for you if you wish.
Rest assured that if I need to cancel any events, I will be offering refunds to those who have pre-paid.
Click HERE to see all the updates concerning the impact of COVID-19.
Last updated 6 September 2021