For all upcoming events, please remember three things when you arrive:
- Scan with the NZ COVID Tracer App using the displayed QR-Code,
- Use the provided hand sanitiser, and
- Wear a mask if we are at Alert Level 2 (disposable masks available if you do not bring one).
I will take the following precautions in accordance with advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health:
- All 'high-touch' non-porous surfaces where you will be creating, like tables, placements, and stamping tools, will be cleaned with sanitising wipes or disinfectant prior to arrival. In my home, doorknobs, handles, taps, countertops, and the bathroom/toilet will also be disinfected prior to arrival.
- Soap and water for handwashing are available at all events and I encourage you to use it frequently. It is recommended that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, that’s singing Happy Birthday through twice! I also have hand sanitiser and wipes that you can request during an event.
- The contact details for all attendees at each event will be recorded to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary. I will also provide a QR code poster for the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- If you are feeling unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, please advise me and do not attend an event. A kit can be prepared for you if you wish.
Rest assured that if I need to cancel any events, I will be offering refunds to those who have pre-paid.
Click HERE to see all the updates concerning the impact of COVID-19.
Last updated 22 September 2020