With the new Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine, crafting never looked this good!
I am excited to share that the delayed Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (standard size) is now available to order. These exclusive Stampin' Up! machines are intuitive to use, simple to store, easily portable, and (most important) offers the highest quality with precision cuts and detailed embossed images.
Here is what set's the Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine apart from the rest...
- Durable machines with high-quality results. The solid steel construction frame and rubber feet that securely grip the work surface produce crisp, clean, precise cutting and beautifully detailed embossing.
- Easy to use. The machines and tools are designed for an intuitive die-cutting and embossing experience. For example, all plates are labeled with a number and are colour-coded for easy reference and use when building your sandwich. And just like the name suggests, our Magnetic Cutting Plates have fully-magnetic surfaces to make it easy to securely position your dies and keep them in place.
- Simple to store. The platforms fold for space-saving storage and they look pretty too–the sleek, clean design suits any crafting space.
- Portable. You can use these machines at home or on the go with their folding platforms and ergonomic carrying handles. This makes it easy convenient for those who like to attend crops or other crafting get-togethers.
Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine (149653) - $252.00
Click HERE to contact me to place your order or order online with me...
- All the accessories for the standard Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machines are available to order from 1 September, with exception of the Impressions Mats.
- The availability of the Mini Stampin' Cut & Emboss Machine has experienced delays due to the global pandemic. The release date of this product has yet to be determined, but likely before the end of the year.