Auckland is currently at Alert Level 2 and the rest of New Zealand is currently at Alert Level 1. Find out more at covid19.govt.nz.
My business is run from home and I am still working during this lockdown period. Please feel free to get in touch if you have any questions or require information about Stampin' products. Below is specific information about upcoming events, ordering, and shipping during the different Alert Levels. This information will be regularly updated as I take advice from the New Zealand Government and our Ministry of Health.
For all upcoming events, please remember three things when you arrive:
- Scan with the NZ COVID Tracer App using the displayed QR-Code,
- Use the provided hand sanitiser, and
- Wear a mask if we are at Alert Level 2 (disposable masks available if you do not bring one).
To ensure you have a fun and safe environment at any of my events, please know that I have taken the following precautions:
- All 'high-touch' non-porous surfaces where you will be creating, like tables, placements, and stamping tools, will be cleaned with sanitising wipes or disinfectant prior to arrival. In my home, doorknobs, handles, taps, countertops, and the bathroom/toilet will also be disinfected prior to arrival.
- Soap and water for handwashing are available at all events and I encourage you to use it frequently. It is recommended that you wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, that’s singing Happy Birthday through twice! I also have hand sanitiser and wipes that you can request during an event.
- The contact details for all attendees at each event will be recorded to ensure contact tracing may be conducted if necessary. I will also provide a QR code poster for the NZ COVID Tracer App.
- If you are feeling unwell with cold or flu-like symptoms, please advise me and do not attend an event. A kit can be prepared for you if you wish.
Rest assured that if I need to cancel any events, I will be offering refunds to those who have pre-paid.
ORDERING AND SHIPPING
During Alert Levels 1 and 2 you have the option to use contactless online shopping and have your products delivered to your door. Alternatively, you are welcome to order and pick up your products directly from me, contactless if required. Please be aware that with business restrictions deliveries may take longer than usual.
Last updated 22 September 2020